Dental Implant Occlusion: Occlusion in Implant Supported Prosthesis
|Author(s)||:||Dr. Mohd Altaf Tantray|
About the Dental Implant Occlusion: Occlusion in implanted Prosthesis
- This book provides very important information about dental implant occlusion that acts as deciding factor for clinical longevity of implant supported prosthesis.
- It provides the very important information about the reactive and therapeutic biomechanics for controlling the implant loading.
- It encompasses various topics about implant supported prosthesis like implant protected occlusion and factors affecting it.
- It covers the topics about bilaterally balanced occlusion, mutually protected occlusion, group function occlusion, canine guided occlusion briefly in relation to IPO.
- It talks about the occlusal schemes applied in various clinical situations of implant supported prosthesis.
- It provides basic information about the principles of occlusion in implant supported prosthesis.
- It is easy to comprehend, easy to learn and easy to remember.
- This book provides very important information for both UG and PG students.